Image from a UK Daily Mail article about schools banning the game of tag because physical contact is "inappropriate behavior"
What fun! I've been tagged by the fun, friendly and fearless Makeup Junkie in Canada. What does it mean to be tagged? This is a blogging game where each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
So, here is a little bit about me:
- I'm the only person I know who wears slips. It seems really old-fashioned, but what else do people do when they wear a sweater dress over tights? Static cling is not attractive.
- I love to go grocery shopping at night, when all the shelves are fully stocked and the store is nice and quiet.
- I'm so pale, my mom used to attack me with blusher before school so the teachers wouldn't think I was under-nourished, terminally ill or kept in a dark basement.
- Even today, I still can't figure out where exactly on my face to put blush. Isn't that ridiculous? On the apples of my cheeks looks too cutesy, the "racing stripe" on my cheekbones looks too 80s, and the all-over "Gisele" look makes me look like I'm about to pass out from heat exhaustion. Sigh.
- Voyeurism confession: I ride a commuter train each day to work, and I secretly love to watch women put on their makeup. I try to cast a few sideways glances rather than stare, of course. But I can usually manage to see what brands they use and study their application techniques and finished work!
- I am passionate about travel and have been to almost 40 countries. My husband is even more well-traveled, so I'm trying to catch up to him. We'll pretty much go anywhere together.
- I must have been a flapper in a previous life. I love the music, styles and culture of the 20s and 30s, and F. Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite author.
Now, I'm passing it on & tagging some fun blogs that I enjoy. Pay them a visit!Product Body Blog
Make Her Up
Capitol Hill Barbie
Lipgloss & Laptops