Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tagged!

Image from a UK Daily Mail article about schools banning the game of tag because physical contact is "inappropriate behavior"

What fun! I've been tagged by the fun, friendly and fearless Makeup Junkie in Canada. What does it mean to be tagged? This is a blogging game where each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

So, here is a little bit about me:
  1. I'm the only person I know who wears slips. It seems really old-fashioned, but what else do people do when they wear a sweater dress over tights? Static cling is not attractive.

  2. I love to go grocery shopping at night, when all the shelves are fully stocked and the store is nice and quiet.

  3. I'm so pale, my mom used to attack me with blusher before school so the teachers wouldn't think I was under-nourished, terminally ill or kept in a dark basement.

  4. Even today, I still can't figure out where exactly on my face to put blush. Isn't that ridiculous? On the apples of my cheeks looks too cutesy, the "racing stripe" on my cheekbones looks too 80s, and the all-over "Gisele" look makes me look like I'm about to pass out from heat exhaustion. Sigh.

  5. Voyeurism confession: I ride a commuter train each day to work, and I secretly love to watch women put on their makeup. I try to cast a few sideways glances rather than stare, of course. But I can usually manage to see what brands they use and study their application techniques and finished work!

  6. I am passionate about travel and have been to almost 40 countries. My husband is even more well-traveled, so I'm trying to catch up to him. We'll pretty much go anywhere together.

  7. I must have been a flapper in a previous life. I love the music, styles and culture of the 20s and 30s, and F. Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite author.

Now, I'm passing it on & tagging some fun blogs that I enjoy. Pay them a visit!

Product Body Blog
Mythbuster Beauty
Make Her Up
Capitol Hill Barbie
Chaptastic
Product Girl
Lipgloss & Laptops

11 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Jen Hill said...

Love that your Mom forced you to use blush! That is a great list.

I am sorry to do this to you, but I listed you on my crazy 8's meme today. I suppose the "no tag backs" rule doesn't apply with a different meme, does it?

Don't feel obligated, although it is a very fun meme. Let me know if you write it up! Jen

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Karen said...

LOL, I like watching women on trains putting on makeup, too, especially lipstick. We all seem to have our own lipstick methods...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

done: http://productbody.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-have-been-tagged.html

It was fun!!!


Thanks! -JOanna

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue what to do with my blush either! I don't know where to put it or what color to use.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger yummy411 said...

hola! 1 and 3 are totally funny. 4 is a weird thing... you described blush confusion perfectly! thanks for playing the tag game. it's fun to learn about other bloggers =)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Whole Foods at night or on a Sunday morning - so fun!

As a fellow pale girl, I understand the blush dilemma. I try to avoid super cutesy cheeks -- good colors and brushes are key! I love a good pink (Nars Desire), peach (Nars Orgasm), or neutral (MAC Strada). Strada is probably the least cutesy; it's similar to Cubic or Tenderling. I do go for the apples/all-over application, though!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Henna said...

Here's a little hint for the blush - blend blend blend so that it doesn't look like you're deliberately targeting one area... I used to have the same problem.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Kyl said...

You're not alone! I wear slips, too! It's what mom taught me to do, and now, I just can't stop. Oh well!

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous www.teruel-3d.com said...

Wow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

true religion jeans, nike air max pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban uk, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, nike tn pas cher, sac guess pas cher, michael kors, michael kors, coach outlet store online, north face pas cher, longchamp soldes, vans pas cher, louboutin pas cher, hollister uk, lululemon outlet, true religion outlet, true religion outlet, hermes pas cher, michael kors outlet online, kate spade outlet, michael kors uk, hogan sito ufficiale, nike roshe run pas cher, north face uk, converse, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, coach purses, polo lacoste pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, nike air max, kate spade, lunette ray ban pas cher, lunette oakley pas cher, chanel handbags, nike air force, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, new balance, nike free pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home