Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Spray A Day

The beauty industry has been buzzing lately with products that are designed to be good for you. I recently wrote about some Good for You products. But none of these vitamin-infused cosmetics can replace the dose vitamins and minerals your body needs daily to look and feel its best. Yet we don't usually associate taking our vitamins with part of our beauty routine, do we? Maybe that's because the vitamin-taking process usually involves huge, nasty tasting pills and ugly, hide-in-the-cabinet packaging -- until now.


I discovered the brand Sprayology on a recent trip to New York's ultra-chic department store, Takashimaya. I was initially attracted by the beautiful packaging and stopped to learn more. I discovered that the line consists of oral sprays that promote beauty and wellness from within.


There are two benefits to oral sprays over pills. First, they're easier to take. I know several people who just can't take pills. Secondly, they're more effective. When vitamins and other nutrients are spreayed under the tongue, they bypass the digestive tract (which can reduce the restorative properties of tablets, liquids and capsues) and are absorbed directly into the bloodstream!


Sprayology has products to rejuvenate the body, relieve ailments, restore balance and rebuild the body. For general health, there is Daily Multi, B-12 + Folic Acid, and C + Z, with Vitamin C and Zinc.

For relief of occassional problems, there are several innovative formulas. PMSupport restores cyclical balance. SleepEase promises to relieve restlessness. DigestivEase relieves stomach distress, and it's helpful that it's a spray, considering that you rarely want to eat something when your stomach is upset! I keep a bottle of StressLess in my desk drawer at work!


But, naturally, of greatest interest to Beauty Chick are the products designed to enhance the appearance!
  • Body Skin Tonic rejuvenates dry skin and stimulates the body's own natural systems to promote softer, smoother skin for long-term results.
  • Hair + Nail Tonic combines homeopathic ingredients to promote more beautiful hair and nails while relieving such symptoms as dull slow growing hair, dry scalp and brittle nails.

  • Acne Tonic combines homeopathic ingredients to relieve acne discomfort and the common symptoms of acne including face and body breakouts, redness, itching and inflammation.

  • AgeWell Anti-Ox is sprayology's "Beauty Vitamin" that contains vital antioxidants and immune stimulating vitamins which help delay cellular aging, improve skin smoothness and elasticity, and prevent premature aging.

All Sprayology formulas are designed in FDA approved laboratories by expert medical doctors and homeopaths to create a balance between modern technology and holistic health. I've tried several of the products and can say that they are a quick, portable (and even tasty) way to my dose of vitamins. Products range from $20 to $48 and are usually about a month supply.


Want to try Sprayology? Beauty Hatchery is giving away a full-size bottle of Party Relief, which prevents and relieves alcohol-related discomfort. (Not that we condone such behavior! Beauty Chick recommends drinking in moderation.) If you're a party girl or know someone who could use it, just leave a comment below. In a week, I'll post the lucky winner and you can email me privately with your mailing address.


When I was in college, my mom's voicemails would always end with "Get some sleep and take your vitamins!" Now, at least half of that advice is easier to follow!

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Gail S said...

These sound wonderful! My mom trained me from a very early age to be able to take big handfuls of vitamins, but I wasn't as successful with my kid. And unfortunately, she is old enough now that the party relief will probably come in handy :(

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site! Do you have an email address? I'd love to send you a product for review. Please contact me at molly@thewinningpitch.com.

Thanks!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Beauty Chick said...

Gail S, I'm excited to send you the Sprayology Party Relief spray. Please email me (beautyhatchery@hotmail.com) with your mailing address.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

I've used Sprayology and liked it. But, for some reason, I went back to using normal vitamins. It was almost like it was so easy to spray the vitamins that I felt like I wasn't actually taking any. In some strange way, the pills felt more effective. Strange, huh?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi this looks amazing i am planning on going out to have a responsible drinking session for my 30th birthday on the 31st january but you know what its like if people offer me a drink it would be rude to say no so i may need party spray lol. it looks great if it works. i hope this spray takes off for you good luck and thanks for reading i hope to win one for my birthday from jacqe jaqren@hotmail.com

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous natural face lotion said...

Thanks for the links shared. Definitely an interesting read. Keep posting more like the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home