Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Personal Sanctuary

Years ago, I was travelling alone and befriended a great English gal. She let me use her shower after I used the pool after check-out time, and I fell in love with her Sanctuary products, which come from the esteemed ladies-only spa in London. I adored the Body Moisture Spray. It has a warm, spicy scent and absorbs quickly, leaving skin dewy but not greasy. This product is responsible for my long-standing obsession with spray-on body oils - because who really has time to slather on moisturizer after a shower? It's much easy to spritz on some oil while the skin is damp.


Anyway, I thought about these products long after we parted ways, and picked some up at an airport Boots (the fabulous British pharmacy) while on the way home. But, alas, my stash soon ran out. Imagine, then, my excitement when Target started carrying some Boots products in their stores, including those from The Sanctuary! I've stocked up on quite a few items from the Spa Essentials line, including the Bath Relaxer (a heavier oil, more like a baby oil, great for soaking in a bath or smoothing over extra-dry skin) and the Foaming Shower Mousse (a very rich and moisturizing self-foaming wash). I can't find the beloved Body Moisture Spray on Target's website so I'm not sure if they carry it - my current bottle came from a pal abroad.

Next time you're at Target, be sure to try this line. It's affordable, smells amazing and pampers your skin. For me, it will always bring me back to that sunny afternoon in Thailand, as I set forth for the next leg of my journey.

5 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Mineral Cosmetics said...

This is quite a rave review of some of the products of Spa Essentials line. I would remember this when I at Target next time. :D

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous hahaxiao said...

christian louboutin
christian shoes
designer shoes
women's shoes
cheap shoes
boots shoes
handbags
designer handbags
-----------------------------------------------
christian heels
christian fashion
christian louboutin high heels
christian louboutin heels shoes
christian louboutin high shoes
christian louboutin high boots
christian boots
christian louboutin peep toe
-----------------------------------------------
christian louboutin black heels
christian louboutin high heel boots
giuseppe zanotti
tory burch shoes
fendi
miu miu
christian dior
alexander-mcqueen dress shoes
christian louboutin leather shoes
miu-miu dance shoes

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Neck Traction said...

Thanks for the post. It is really helpful for me. I didn’t know about it. I ll surely try it.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Evichen said...

eh,maybe they are really useful,but I donot know if it is good to my skin.Short UGG

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Evichen said...

UGG 5815 are one of the most secure footwear actually plus they maintain your feet quite warm.
The UGG black is acknowledged as a generic phrase for any design of boot, built of sheepskin,
using the wool since the interior lining and also a tanned external surface.
They evolved in Australia like a kind of slipper for chilly climate use and therefore are also acknowledged as
UGG Classic Chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home