Thursday, February 08, 2007

Moisturizing Addendum: Like Buttah

From my previous post, you can tell I've been battling crazy dry skin lately. It got so bad this week, even a light cotton blouse felt like sandpaper against it. Lucky for me, I just got some samples from the much-raved-about Product Body line.
Their Whipped Shea Butter is double-whipped to make it easy to use. This is essential, because the last time I tried to use a 100% Shea Butter, I had to scratch it out with my fingernails. Whipping it not once but twice, Product has given shea butter the texture of frosting and it simply melts into skin to hydrate and soothe.

Given how it really does feel like butter melting into my skin, I was worried that I'd be both shiny and oily after application. Not so! It quickly sank into my skin and left it baby soft and not a jot oily. I tried it in Pink Grapefruit, but it comes in other scents and unscented as well.

Added bonus? Product Body's products are hand-formulated to be fresher than fresh. They make them to order in small batches from the finest ingredients available. They even import their shea butter directly from Africa!

My next Product purchase? Crush on You, a body wash, scrub and moisturizer in one!
So naturally, I am all over this Valentine's Day deal: the "I've Got a Crush on You" gift set. It includes Vanilla-Sugar scented Whipped Shea Butter and Crush on You for $33 (a $38 value) - and it comes all boxed up with chocolate in an adorable chinese-style take-out box covered with hearts. What better way to love your body?

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually just love plain shea butter. You can buy it in bulk really easily (and cheaply) and it is super easy to combine with raw essential oils too if you go for the scented stuff.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It appears Aqib Talib pulled a Plaxico Burress.

When news first broke that the Denver Broncos cornerback Nike Air Max 90 had been shot, the details were awfully strange, as Talib told Dallas police, “Everything was a blur Nike Free Run and I was too intoxicated to nfl jerseys store remember what happened,” wholesale nfl jerseys the location of the shooting NFL Jerseys – either a nightclub or a neighborhood Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes park (or a grassy knoll, perhaps?) – was called into question, and a police Nike Roshe Run report claimed the bullet entered his right thigh and exited his right calf, cheap nfl jerseys which suggested it traveled straight down his leg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home